Answer the following statements/questions honestly, and about what feels true for you within the last month or so. Your first response is usually the most accurate.
1. You've been traumatized by some past experiences, and feel that unresolved issues from the past are impacting your functioning in the present.
2. You carry deep feelings of shame that makes it hard for you to believe that you have the power to make positive changes in your life.
3. You carry deep feelings of self-doubt that makes it hard for you to believe that you have the power to make positive changes in your life.
4. You feel like you are always anxious and drowning in your anxiety.
5. You are constantly practicing negative self-talk and can't break the cycle.
6. You live rehearsing your past mistakes and can't move forward.
7. You feel hopeless and helpless that just thinking about making major changes in my life makes you want to stay in bed all day.
8.When things are going really well for you, you self sabotage and don’t know Why?
9. You know what you should be doing, but often feel frustrated when you can’t make yourself do the things you know you should do.
10. You can't remember the last time you were happy.
If you answered yes to any of these statements/questions, take the first step in finding yourself a therapist today visit www.psychologytoday.com
Contact Kimatra Maxwell of Connecting to Greatness in order to schedule your first session.
For further mental health screening visit https://screening.mentalhealthamerica.net/screening-tools
*Are you having thoughts of killing yourself right now please call 911
-Suicide prevention lifeline phone: 1 800-273-8255
-24/7 Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741-741